PRECISELY WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR — AND SAY.
Are you saving your feedback for the annual review? You’re making a costly mistake. Without everyday course corrections, employees struggle and company culture corrodes. You might be contending with:
- Confused priorities
- Lack of role clarity
- How to conduct ongoing, in-the-moment performance conversations
- The application of waypoints: tools to navigate from one landmark to another
- Why feedback should never be anonymous
- The use of positive feedback to reinforce what’s working well
- How to create a culture where candor is the expectation and trust is strong
- The myth of positive vs. constructive feedback
- The art of receiving feedback in a way that ensures you’ll continue to receive it
- Techniques to frame conversations, avoid cryptic remarks and foster lasting growth
- Create an honest and authentic culture
- Strengthen and enrich relationships within your team, employees and colleagues
- Focus on creating a highly functioning team and organization
- Improve performance through consistent, continual feedback
WHAT MAKES FIERCE TRAINING DIFFERENT?
It’s sticky and easy to implement.
First-class facilitators lead all our trainings—whether in-person or online.
Fierce training is completely customizable. Choose from a range of program and delivery options to get the best results for your organization.