FIERCE FOUNDATIONS® PROGRAM
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH
TO CONVERSATIONS THAT MATTER.
Are you bogged down in conversations that go nowhere? Are employees spinning their wheels in meetings that accomplish nothing?
Maybe your company faces these:
- Confused priorities
- Stalled execution
- Limited resources
- Disengaged employees
Pointless conversations and useless meetings are stalling your success.
You can’t afford another pointless conversation.
In the Fierce Foundations program, master facilitators reveal:
- 3 transformational ideas that will recharge every conversation — at work and at home
- The 7 core principles of Fierce Conversations and how to apply them immediately
- The steep costs of avoiding uncomfortable conversations
- How to identify and enlarge your perceptional “filters”
- The dangers of mokitas: things that everyone knows, but no one talks about
- A surprising new definition for “conversation” and how it will shift your outcomes
- The 6 hallmarks of an authentically Fierce conversation
- Your most valuable currency (spoiler alert: it’s not money)
You’ll rely on Fierce Foundations whenever you need to:
- Interrogate reality
- Provoke learning
- Tackle tough challenges
- Enrich relationships
- Create positive and lasting change across your organization
“Fierce is different from other training because you have real people, showing up as their real and authentic selves, solving real issues.”
WHAT MAKES FIERCE TRAINING DIFFERENT?
It’s not a lecture series. Fierce training demands hands-on participation. You’ll solve real-life problems by working through the scenarios you bring to each session.
It’s sticky and easy to implement.
First-class facilitators lead all our trainings—whether in-person or online.
Fierce training is completely customizable. Choose from a range of program and delivery options to get the best results for your organization.
Want to learn more about how skillful conversation training can boost your bottom line? Learn all about it from our popular whitepaper, The ROI of Skillful Conversation: Relationship Advice For Measurable Results.