FOR REMOTE TEAMS
In a remote world, Fierce Conversations shortens the distance.
We know remote working presents unique challenges.
Engagement, accountability and productivity all suffer if people don’t have the skills they need to be effective.
Is your team struggling with these common side effects of remote working?
- People “hiding”
- Lack of team cohesion
- Lack of productivity
- Stalled execution
- Lack of ownership
- Unclear priorities
At Fierce, we’ve developed a suite of trainings that can be uniquely curated to solve your team’s specific challenges. During these sessions, your team will learn:
- How to build accountability of remote employees through coaching to ensure productivity and high engagement.
- The steep costs of avoiding uncomfortable conversations and the benefits of having them – even remotely.
- How to identify and challenge your own and others’ false or unproductive opinions, attitudes, and beliefs in times of fear and uncertainty.
- A simple-but-effective coaching conversation model that increases accountability and drives to behavioral and actions-based change.
- Practical methods to have effective meetings that drive results – especially with work-remote team-members.
- And more!